MicroGlaze by Judikins 1oz
We use this to seal inkjet images when making DIY Photo Jewelry.
Judikins MicroGlaze is an all-purpose paper protector. Designed to preserve inks, dyes, paints, acrylics, watercolors and inkjet printing, this formula can be buffed to a gloss. Judikins Paper Glaze only needs to be applied sparingly for a smudge-resistant and waterproof finish.
- Apply this glaze sparingly over artwork for a smudge-resistant, waterproof finish
- Can be buffed to a gloss
- This glaze protects inks, dyes, paints, acrylics, watercolors and inkjet printing
- This package contains one 1 fl oz jar of MicroGlaze
- Acid free
- Conforms to ASTM D4236
- Judikins Glaze is made in the USA
If You have any questions or requests on shipping please contact us by using our contact form.
Important DIY Resources
- We have in depth DIY photo jewelry tutorials & other very useful tools & information on our Tutorials and Resources Page.
- If you want to start creating but are not sure what images to use, you can always do a Google search for digital collages.
- There are many programs and free apps to use for resizing your photos or images. We use Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Lightroom but there are free software programs like Gimp or simple free web applications like Web Resizer.
The above are just quick links. We have more choices and in depth analysis on our Tutorials and Resources Page.
* USPS 2 day priority mail shipping is in the U.S. only. While 95% of all packages arrive within 2 days after the item is shipped, places like Hawaii, Alaska, and rural locations can take 3 days. On the rare occasion that your package takes longer than 3 days please contact us so we can put a trace on the package and give you an update. While we can’t guarantee delivery in 2-3 days on all packages, we can do everything in our power to assist your order arriving as fast as possible. If there is an issue please contact us at our contact form.