Specially Curated DIY Jewelry Design Box to make Necklace and Earring Sets.
New! Automatic Free Priority Shipping on US orders of $75+ .
Introducing "My Jewelry Design Box" by Lilly D's
We've put together the best DIY Jewelry Design Box ever! Whether you're learning to design jewelry, sending it as a gift of creativity, or you just want to have them to wear for yourself, this box is perfect for you.
We are super excited to start our complete DIY jewelry boxes. These boxes have everything you, or someone you gift one to, need (except scissors) to make quality finished pieces with guaranteed success. All your items are packed nicely, safely, and cute. This box is definitely more of a starter kit but even experienced designers would enjoy it. First, the settings and chains are hand sealed by us here at the shop to extend their life and help fight oxidization. Second, we have a brand new high-quality color laser printer that we are using along with a select 83lb high shine paper so the images really pop and will not smear. Third, we have a brand new video tutorial that is extremely easy for anyone 13 and up to follow. Please read below and you'll understand how we have made this the best DIY jewelry box to ever hit the market. We'll be designing several more with different themes to come, but this first box is an acrylic pour image that looks very much like real acrylic pour stuff without all the hard work and supplies cost. If you'd like us to print and substitute images you already have, please read about the images below.
What's included in your box?
* Please read the below "ordering" section when you're ready to order.
- The Recyclable Box- Inside the lid is a QR code you simply scan with your phone cam and you'll be taken to your video tutorial that's super easy to follow. If you don't like using your phone there is also a link for desktops. Please note that we do not post the tutorial link here as it is specifically for our customers and will not work with supplies bought from other shops.
- The Images- For the images, we have teamed up with Caroline at Esprit Indigo to provide you with these amazing acrylic pour images that we print on a very high-end 83lb high shine paper. Please see pictures for your image sheet as you get all four patterns. If you would like to visit her shop and purchase separate images for us to print for you, please choose 30mm for the 25mm glass and 18mm for the 16mm glass. Click her name above or here to be taken to her store. She will guide you through her other images that will work with these settings. We'll explain why in the tutorial but long story short is that you need bleed around the images just case you're off center when you apply your image to your glass. If you want us to print other images that you've purchased please email us the files and make sure they are 30mm round for the necklace and 18mm round for the earrings. We do not resize or alter images so please have them correctly sized before you send them to us . We print the first page in place of the acrylic pour images for free. Each additional printed page is $3. Please contact us at email@example.com if you'd like to do this.
- Your Supplies- You have everything you need but a sharp pair of scissors. You get 3 nail files that you'll use to file the paper off your pieces that we'll show you in the tutorial. If all of your glass with images turn out perfect you can always buy different pendant trays and earrings to match your completed pieces which we'll share in a special link to in your box. You also get a 1-ounce bottle of Lilly Glaze that will make more than 100 pieces. That means you will not have to buy more glaze for a while should you decide to come back for additional jewelry settings =)
- Your Settings & Chain- In the tutorial video we will teach you the different names used to describe glass cabochons, chains & necklaces, and base settings. The amazing Select 25mm round Winding Vine trays are awesome and have a nice weight so they sit and stay on your chest. You have several chain styles and lengths (see the image with examples) that you can choose from and the lobster claw and jump rings are already attached. Please note that our chains are pre-cut at our manufacturer so we do not custom cut chains. The 16mm round earring settings have the ear wires already attached and to date, we've had zero allergy complaints. We also hand seal the chains and settings (not the ear wires) with a special jewelry sealer that significantly extends the life of your pieces.If you have allergies to certain metals please always use jeweler-grade materials.
** Most of our items are made of metal zinc alloy or glass. While our manufactures have told us our items are free of toxins, we do not individually test all items. However, in over ten years we have yet to have anyone claim an allergic reaction =)
How to order and your choices
There are several choices you'll have when you build your box. Please read below to make sure you understand your purchase. It's really easy to do but if you're a first-timer you'll want to read this.
Sets- Your Base Box (as seen in picture and video) automatically includes enough to make two sets.
2- Hand-sealed 25mm Round Winding Vine blank necklace settings.
8- 25mm round glass Cabochons. The video tutorial will tell you why so many.
4- 16mm round (2 pair) Earring with settings.
16- 16mm round glass cabs. The video tutorial will tell you why so many.
2- Hand-sealed matching Chains of your choice with matching 6mm jump rings.
3- Nail Files for sanding the paper off your images which we teach you in our video.
1- Acrylic Pour Sheet (cut into four cards for safe mailing) printed on high shine 83lb color laser paper and can be used in up to 4 sets of settings.
Double to 4 sets- Double everything above for only $9.
Color Choice- Here you choose what colors you want.
- Antique Silver is the most popular and goes with bright colors.
- Antique Brass is also popular and is the best for your earth tones.
- Half & Half is the choice if you want an even mix of the colors.
- Special Request is for when you order four sets and want 3 of 1 color and 1 of another. If you choose this option please leave your color breakdown in your checkout notes.
Necklace Choice- Choose your Style and length now. Please see pictures for examples of length and styles. The length diagram is just an estimate as each person's shoulder and neck circumference width varies.
- 18" is typically for smaller framed people such as children and petite narrow shoulder women.
- 24" is by far our most popular size as it's length tends to be universally correct for the hanging on your chest.
- 30" is typically for larger framed people or people who like longer jewelry and who like to wear their jewelry outside their outfits at all times.
- Oval Link Chain- Our best seller and your standard oval chain with an approximate 2x3mm link.
- Petite Oval Link is just a tad smaller than a standard oval link at approximately 1.5mmx2.5mm and is a hit with people who like less bulky jewelry.
- Rolo Loop is just what just sounds like. It's an approximate 2mm round loop that looks like a circle. These are very popular for people who prefer something other than oval-link chains.
** We do carry Ball chains but they really do not look good on these necklace settings.
If you have any questions at all please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org